re-cover

The Group
By Mary McCarthy

Qualities of original book: On the book cover, there is the title with flowers around it that look very old and have a vintage look. The background looks very old and the color makes it look more old than new. The typography doesn't seem that old, but can use a newer one. Instead of having that long quote there, I feel that it could use the 8 women in "The Group" to make it more new and improved. To make the flowers look more new and fun, they should be changed to a fun color instead of just white. I think that light grey is the color that everyone loves and uses now a days, so instead of a tan background, I think it should be a light grey. I am going to add more color to the cover to make it more fun and something people will be drawn to instead of hardly any color.


            

Comments

  1. I like how you gave a completely revamped look to the book which gave it a more colorful and fun looking appearance than just a sepia toned book with a quote. I like how the flowers symbolize each of the girls as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved how you made this cover pop with the shaded group and the idea with the eight flowers is really good! This is way better than the original

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved how you made this cover pop with the shaded group and the idea with the eight flowers is really good! This is way better than the original

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Part 2 video response

Napoleon Dynamite Questions