Art Generators

This is Sand


I really liked this art generator because it was fun to play with the sand and make different creations with it. It was cool how it turned out and I like the finished product. It was hard to make different shapes with the sand, that's one thing I did not like.

Coloring

I liked this generator because I liked being able to color it like i would in a coloring book. It was fun to use all the different colors and do my own style. One thing I did not like was that this was like a children's coloring book and it looks like something a kid would make.

Viscosity

I liked this generator because I like how it started with a piece and then I got to change it up in my own way. It was cool how the different styles changed it up in different ways. The thing I did not like was how I couldn't change the shape in the beginning.

Random Art: make your own

I thought this generator was cool and it made some cool designs, but I would've liked to do the artwork myself. This generator is set up so you type in an image and it paints and makes it for you.

http://www.random-art.org/online/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part 2 video response

Napoleon Dynamite Questions