Mutant Me



What is the name of the mutation strain that has affected you?
- Forward Warp Tool, Pucker Tool, and Bloat Tool
Describe the visible physical changes.
- My eyes and nose are blurred and bigger than usual and my teeth have gotten bigger and crooked. Also my chin has gotten longer and bigger.
Are there any physical changes that are not visible?  If so, describe.
- I can now scare people away. This makes people not want to be friends with me.
What emotional changes have you noticed?
- I now look scary instead of normal, which is sad because nobody wants to be my friend.
Have you gained any unusual skills or abilities? Describe.
- I have gained the ability to scare people away and not make many friends.
Have you noticed any changes in habits? Describe.
- Mutant me is a little more crabby and mean because nobody likes her.
Have you noticed any changes in food preferences? Describe.
- I can now only eat certain food due to my messed up jaw and teeth.
Has the mutation affected your social life/relationships?
- Yes, because now everyone is afraid on me, so no one wants to be my friend.
Has the mutation affected your studies or ability/desire to learn?
- Yes, because it is now hard to read from my eyes being so blurred and messed up.
How has your mutation changed your plans for the future?
- My plans for the future was to go to college, get married, and have kids. I now cannot do that because it's hard to study and see books, everyone's afraid of me, and I don't want my kids to suffer as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part 2 video response

Napoleon Dynamite Questions